Not only do homes need maintenance, so do the common areas of your community. Association renovation & maintenance services are professionally provided by Henderson Properties, part of the Henderson family of trusted real estate services.
Henderson Properties provides homeowner associations and individual homeowners with quality and cost-effective maintenance and renovations services. We have a full-time maintenance division to serve our clients, and includes technicians, specialists, project managers and a division manager. To ensure our clients receive quality services at a reasonable price, we have an established network of quality contractors. Clients appreciate our professionalism and established presence in the Greater Charlotte region.
Our maintenance services include responding to all types of maintenance and repair requests, obtaining bids for major repair and maintenance, conducting follow-ups and inspections, scheduling and processing warranty work, performing scheduled property inspections, and maintaining the common areas.
- For the HOA or COA, we can setup a Common Area Maintenance Inspection (CAMI) to inspect the common areas at specified intervals and make repairs while in the community.
- For individual owners, we provide repairs and maintenance that may be necessary to keep in line with community guidelines, or when buying or selling their homes. Repairs such as painting, cleaning, pressure-washing, etc. are all provided by our friendly neighborhood team. We also offer complete renovation services for owners looking to change a room or give their entire house a facelift.
- For major repair projects, our HOA Project Manager coordinated with the Board and Community Manager to review the requirements for and execute capital expenditure projects and repairs. We can not only assist in the financial planning of a project, we also have the experience in the construction of the capital project.
Every homeowner’s association has requirements and regulations that are unique. We are experts at reporting to homeowner’s associations and performing repairs, maintenance, and renovations according to their regulations.
To ensure that homeowners comply with their community regulations, we conduct routine inspections of communities. In addition, periodic inspections will be conducted on your entire community to check for needed repairs or maintenance.
Residents of your community can reach the maintenance team anytime 24/7/365. Emergency requests are those happening outside regular business requests. Non-emergency requests are scheduled during business hours to save you money. Whether the issue is for plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliances or any other maintenance need, Henderson Properties provides you with peace of mind knowing that your property or home is being maintained
Regardless of the size of the community, we can provide the best in community management and maintenance services for the Greater Charlotte area.
Types of Renovations & Maintenance Services
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Wallpaper Removal
- Sheetrock Repair
- Interior/Exterior Lighting
- HVAC Services
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing Repair
- Window Replacement
- Door Replacement
- Cabinet Installation
- Appliance Repair & Installation
- Dryer Duct Cleaning
- Exterior Wood Replacement
- Deck Repair
- Deck Sealing and Cleaning
- Concrete Cleaning and Patching
- Siding Repair or Replacement
- Fence Repair
- Roof Repair
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Debris Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Locksmith Services
- Clubhouse Additions
- Deck Building
- Paving Services
- Amenity Construction Services
- Plus Other Services