Association Maintenance Services
There’s more to managing HOA property maintenance than you might think. The HOA board and community management team need to have a comprehensive understanding of what maintenance responsibilities need to be covered. They don’t simply end with visible maintenance tasks such as road repair or mended fences. There is equipment maintenance to consider, as well as plumbing, HVAC needs, and electric issues.
You need to plan and budget for a wide range of maintenance needs that could come up.
Who We Are
As a full-service residential property management team, Henderson Association Management provides homeowner and community associations with quality and cost-effective maintenance services. Our full-time maintenance division is there only to serve our clients. This team includes technicians, specialists, project managers, and a division manager. Our established network of quality contractors ensures that clients receive the best services at reasonable prices.
Our maintenance team’s professionalism and established presence are part of what makes Henderson Association Management such a relied upon service in the Carolina’s.
What We Do
Henderson Association Management covers everything an HOA or COA could need when it comes to keeping their community running smoothly. Some of what we do includes:
- Respond to All Requests from Residents: So the board can focus more on their responsibilities, our team will be the ones getting involved with residents in handling individual maintenance issues.
- Coordinate Contractors: When significant repairs are needed, Henderson Association Management collects bids from our maintenance team and the area’s best contractors to help keep costs down and quality high. Once approved, we then schedule and coordinate the repairs with the maintenance technicians, contractors, and residents.
- Inspection of Completed Repairs: We inspect all significant repairs to ensure the work was done correctly before paying any bills.
- Home Warranty Work: If a property is still under a home warranty, our maintenance team works with the home warranty company and will follow up to make sure repairs are completed as needed.
- Regular Community Inspections: To ensure that homeowners comply with regulations, we conduct routine inspections of communities. In addition, periodic inspections will be conducted on your entire community to check for needed repairs or maintenance.
- Recommendations for Property Improvements: As part of our regular inspections, we provide suggestions for maintenance and community improvements to improve overall property values, leading to a greater living experience for your members and residents.
Types of Maintenance Services
- Sheetrock Repair
- Interior/Exterior Lighting
- HVAC Services
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing Repair
- Window Replacement
- Door Replacement
- Exterior Wood Replacement
- Deck Repair
- Concrete Cleaning and Patching
- Siding Repair or Replacement
- Fence Repair
- Roof Repair
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Debris Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Clubhouse Additions
- Deck Building
- Paving Services
- Amenity Construction Services
- Plus Other Services
Serving Your Community
Residents can reach the maintenance team at any time all year round for any issue that may arise. We offer the peace of mind in knowing that, regardless of the size of the community, Henderson Association Management provides the best in community management and maintenance services for local homeowners.
Contact us today for more information!