When looking for a management company for your community, experience is key! And with over 30 years of association management under our belt, you can be confident that your community is in the best hands in the industry with Henderson Association Management.
From full-service community management to accounting only options, Boards appreciate the array of offerings from Henderson Association Management to enhance the level of service to residents.
Our proven processes, innovative technology, and experienced managers give you the tools to effectively manage your community.
Our Community Association Managers (CAMs) work directly with Boards of Directors to provide information they need when they need it. Our customer support team fields general homeowner requests, and our management team and support staff take care of the day-to-day management tasks, so your board is able to focus on other actions necessary to keep the community running smoothly.
We’re happy to share how you can experience Excellence in association management.
Request a complimentary proposal today.
As part of our management services, we will:
- Prepare board meeting information
- Send annual meeting notices
- Help create annual budgets
- Review vendor contracts
- Arrange inspections and follow ups
- Respond to questions from members
- Perform community website services
- Provide comprehensive board training programs
Our comprehensive accounting services mean we will:
- Collect and deposit assessment payments
- Perform aggressive collections actions
- Manage accounts payable
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports
- Coordinate legal processes
- Facilitate annual independent audits
To keep your community well maintained, we will:
- Schedule inspections of common elements
- Attend to maintenance and repair of common elements
- Solicit contractor bids for services
- Supervise capital reserve projects
- Submit preventative maintenance recommendations
Association Management in Greater Charlotte and Western Carolina
We are pleased to offer our HOA and condominium management services to the greater Charlotte and western North Carolina areas. Click here to read testimonies from our clients:
- Rock Hill, SC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Boone, NC
- Banner Elk, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Huntersville, NC
- Indian Land, SC
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mooresville, NC
- Gastonia, NC
- Ballantyne, NC
- Linville, NC